ABL Fume Hood is a laboratory equipment used to rid of fumes and toxins from the workspace, it is ergonomically designed with the operator comfort in mind. It provides greater protection, safety, reliability and greater efficiency through our low-energy but high-efficient blower.
It is commonly used to minimize exposure to poisonous vaporsand toxic chemicals in the chemistry lab, when properly used, it is one of the most reliable engineering controls in the laboratory, they protect workers by containing vapors, dusts, gases, and fumes generated within the hood, and removing them as air flows into the hood and then out via the laboratory exhaust system.
Feature Download pdf
- Excellent blower performance, with reduced noise level at <80 dBA.
- Stoinless Steel 316 with austenitic chromium-nickel with molybdenum to increase corrosion resistonce level and strength. - Energy-efficient motor.
- Energy-efficient motor.
- 90% work area ratio to cabinet design.
- Ergonomic Control Panel Location,
- High intensity ilumination of no less than 450 lux.
- Strong structural design, resist glabal deformation caused by extemal force.
- Storoge compartment.
- Waterproof electrical socket.
- Touch LED, no dirt particle in between switches.
- Air dynamic design to provide minimum exposure.
- Multiple vents to increase air vacuum and protection to the operator.